Delegates attending this year’s largest public sector IT conference in Scotland will get the opportunity to ‘immerse’ themselves in a technology-rich environment.
BT’s Immersive Space experience will be showcased at Digital Scotland next Tuesday (November 21) where visitors will have the opportunity to experience the wonders of an interactive learning suite.
The Immersive space creates unique interactions and stimulated learning that is often unattainable in more traditional learning environments. From educational classes that transport students back in time, to showing customers exactly what their bespoke components in a new car look like, to simulating complex health and care scenarios, it’s all possible with Immersive Spaces.
Furthermore, Immersive Spaces can bring inner-city experiences to rural communities, and free access to interactions that usually cost money to access, allowing fully inclusive opportunities for all.
Immersive Spaces can transform learning in a range of markets, including:
- Blue light
- Transport and logistics
In addition to the Immersive Space – located in the Cromdale at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) – BT will be present throughout the day at Digital Scotland.
Come along and:
- Hear from the BT SWAN leadership. Hayden Edwards, Director, SWAN Framework at BT Business will deliver his Everything from anywhere and all at once keynote in the opening plenary at 9.55am
- Hear from Alan Lees, Scotland Director, BT Business, who appears in the Enabling connected communities leadership session with public sector tech professionals at 1.35pm
- See some of the latest innovative solutions live at the event – BT’s Immersive Space and an augmented reality mobile app that supports tourism and inward investment
- Network with fellow SWAN members
- Visit the BT and SWAN stand at the event – ask questions, share experiences, collaborate